Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Literally have no idea about what makes are good etc. Budget lets say £50. Looking for a decent sub. Also, will i be able to connect it up to my cd30 or will that not be able to put out the power needed? I'm good with electrics and soldering etc so wiring it up myself shouldn't be an issue. Cheers

·
Registered
531 Posts
Tbh you're not gonna get much for £50. You need a subwoofer, an amp to power it and the wiring kit for the amp, so overall you'd be looking at £150 for a decent sub with the amp and wiring kit. You might wanna look into getting what's called an "active enclosure" which has the amp built into the box and wired to the sub, so all you need to do is wire the amp to the head unit and battery. Also you can wire a sub to the CD30 but I personally have no idea how so I'm sure someone else can help with that :)

·
Registered
723 Posts
Jbl gto series , had one 6 years and it still sounds amazing with the right amp, think they go for £40 on caraudiosecurity, try get the jbl gto series to go with it too bit more pricey but worth it think they're around £80

Depends if you want volume, clarity or just hundreds of bass

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
For that price you will get a cheap brand at poor quality, might get ok second hand but up to you.
Save your money and get a better sub as with brands like edge, fli and vibe you get what you pay compared to JL, B2 and Ascendant Audio

1 - 8 of 8 Posts