Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premier Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning All,

As requested by a fellow member up here in Scotland, I am looking to organise the biggest Corsa D UK meet ever. We were thinking that we could have a convoy starting in the North and working our way down.

At the Moment there is no date set for this and no location but we are liking the sounds of end of July and maybe Blackpool as final destination or maybe Lake District as both would be good for photos. Plan was that this would be an overnight thing and that we could have a nightout when we were there.

Hopefully this will get all of us on here speaking more and help put a face to a car.

Does anyone have any ideas / suggestions feel free to PM me.

I will post this in all other regions too.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Or just not bother as i would put money on this not happening, just try to get more people to go to Trax or something

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
And what about the people who live down south that are going to have a long trip to lake district, it will never work

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Well the round trip from plymouth to lake district is approx 400 miles less than we would be from up here to trax so its better
Hardly 400 200 at a push, as spedem said in the other thread just make it a scotland meet, no one from down south will go its far to far for a meet to see a load of corsas that look exactly like the rest

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Plymouth to lake district is 642 miles round trip, Aberdeen to Trax is 964 mile round trip so its over 320 miles diference
Plymouth to lake district is actually 800 mile round trip but i dont care about that, but as i said before no one from down south will go, its far to far and will never work

·
Registered
635 Posts
someone going to close these threads down?

It wont be a big meet

Its too far for most people to travel

And unless you sort somewhere good out you will just be sat in a car park which will be boring

·
Premier Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

It wont be a big meet

And unless you sort somewhere good out you will just be sat in a car park which will be boring
Here mate just because you dont like it doesnt mean the thread needs closed.

So many single minded / negative people on here. This is an IDEA and i have posted this to see if we can get interest...if your not interested just say not for me or dont post...as yes its a long distance for some people but others might think why not could be fun...

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts

It wont be a big meet

All your posts are negative anyway hence why not many people listen to you. If you don't like the thread, don't come in and read it.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts