Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

Finally posting my progress thread, couldn't bare to wait any longer ;) will try and keep this thread as detailed and as lively as i possibly can, done couple little bits so far, but have LOTS planned!

Firstly here are a couple pics after her first wash :) this was couple weeks ago now, with no additional extras ;)

Current list of mods i'm going to START with:

- Rear De-badged
- Paint Brake Callipers
- Few Stickers & Decals (Interior & Exterior)
- VXR Mats
- Upgraded Lighting: Footwell LEDs, Boot, Number plate, Welcome Light)
- SMD Conversion
- Windows Tinted (5%)
- Tinted Side Repeaters
- VXR Surrounds
- Silvertecs
- Heko Wind Deflectors
- Insignia Washer Jets
- HID Kit
- VXMMI

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Then passed my driving test on 18th March :D so i congratulated myself by de-badging her :) used hot soapy water, hair dryer and dental floss.

Before:

During:

After:

Very happy with this, such a subtle mod but looks so much better especially on the Carbon Flash colour paint.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Next modification to come is the rear windows are going to be tinted in Limo Black (5%) getting them done tomorrow between 5-7pm at MonsterWraps in Southampton, will post pics and progress of the tinting :)

Comments, Ideas, Likes & Slates welcome. Don't be too harsh though ;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Congrats on passing your test

Car looks good, mods sound good :) the front grills on these look so good not sure why vauxhall didn't do this to all cars

·
Registered
228 Posts
Next modification to come is the rear windows are going to be tinted in Limo Black (5%) getting them done tomorrow between 5-7pm at MonsterWraps in Southampton, will post pics and progress of the tinting :)

Comments, Ideas, Likes & Slates welcome. Don't be too harsh though ;)
Isn't it factory tinted to quite dark already though? Limo tints on a black car will look stunning I reckon! I love the black edition, everyone is always hating on the wheels but I personally love em!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats on passing your test

Car looks good, mods sound good :) the front grills on these look so good not sure why vauxhall didn't do this to all cars
Thanks man, feels sooo good to drive on my own! :D

I agree with you about the grill! I think it looks so much better than the standard chrome grill

Thanks for your interest, keep it coming :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Isn't it factory tinted to quite dark already though? Limo tints on a black car will look stunning I reckon! I love the black edition, everyone is always hating on the wheels but I personally love em!
Your right there is some tint it but hardly dark I'd say between 50-35% hence going for the 5% really black it out :p I think it will look awesome!

Same opinion there on the alloys, at first I thought I didn't like them preferred the all black LE alloys but turns out they've grown on me and I really like them now! :p

·
Registered
109 Posts
Use the quote button to the right of "reply" with quote, select the ones you want then on the last one hit reply with quote and it should let you multi quote :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Use the quote button to the right of "reply" with quote, select the ones you want then on the last one hit reply with quote and it should let you multi quote :)
Thanks, have worked it now :D

You gonna de-wiper ? That would make the back end even more tidy
Yes will be de-wipering it soon, against my girlfriends grace's lol. She thinks it's impractical, and stupid for me to do it. Says "only reason i'm doing it is because it looks cool" well yeah! lol :thumbs:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Thanks, have worked it now :D

Yes will be de-wipering it soon, against my girlfriends grace's lol. She thinks it's impractical, and stupid for me to do it. Says "only reason i'm doing it is because it looks cool" well yeah! lol :thumbs:
Hahah, I dewipered mine, and my boyfriend was very against it for the same reason! :p looks much more symmetrical though ;)

·
Registered
417 Posts
You passed your test on a sunday? :confused2: i didnt know DVLA did tests on sundays.

Either way, congrats.....they say the world is your oyster......but i guess it depends how far your willing to go hehe

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If you are dewipering the rear may I suggest you look up a product called gtechniq g1 you will find videos etc on YouTube ;)
Ok I'll look it up. What kind of product is it? Cheers for the advice :)

Hahah, I dewipered mine, and my boyfriend was very against it for the same reason! :p looks much more symmetrical though ;)
I think it does look a lot better when de-Wipered, gives it that even smoother look :) I'm still going to do it :p

You passed your test on a sunday? :confused2: i didnt know DVLA did tests on sundays.

Either way, congrats.....they say the world is your oyster......but i guess it depends how far your willing to go hehe
No I did my test Monday? Sorry did I put the wrong date? Thanks very much though, your right the world is my oyster haha. We'll see how far I'm willing to go with this thread I guess ;) haha

1 - 20 of 145 Posts