Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Went and looked, came home in the end as was sick of being pushed about.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Just seeing the videos of doll bashers fighting over a budget brand 50" tv was enough to put me of hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
I went and got an Xbox One from GAME for £299 - was alright a normal queue and a couple of security guards, nothing happened all went well - they did only let 10 people in at a time but I was the third person in the line anyway :)

·
Registered
790 Posts
Football Manager 2015 being sold by Macclesfield Town F.C. for a tenner ;) I've got some sound bars I've reserved and have untill tomorrow to pick up and pay for. Anybody convince me to get one or would I just be buying into the novelty of Black Friday :shrug:

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
I have a sound bar mate and if you pay the money for decent on they as good any normal surround sound system :)

·
Wales Organiser
4,308 Posts
So funny all the TVs are a piece of **** as grant said iv never Evan heard of the make

Best bet is still paying 300 quid to Argos for a lg one same size which was 700 that's a bargin and will last

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
So funny all the TVs are a piece of **** as grant said iv never Evan heard of the make

Best bet is still paying 300 quid to Argos for a lg one same size which was 700 that's a bargin and will last
Exactly mate anybody who is a rush to get a Polaroid Tv needs there head looking hahaha

·
Super Moderator
4,015 Posts
Try playing games on these tv's. Slow. People don't realise what they are made of. The one Asda are selling you can find reviews. With parts listed if you google it. Because it never existed. Made from scrap with a new shell. Manufacturers make specific Black Friday tv's make it look like such a deal but it's rubbish. Just laugh. Great deals on Amazon for decent tv.

For Sale: Eibach pro kit, Boot brace & covers. iPhone 5s 32gb Gold & iPad 3 wifi & cellular 32GB, both A condition. PM me for details

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
I bought a 32" Polaroid to last year - still going strong and used daily and with my Xbox one and it's been perfectly fine. It uses an LG panel. Never understand why people bash them its a great to with a decent black level and good response times.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts