Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey everyone, just wanted to post a thread for my progress.

so far ive been touching it up little by little, and got some decent stuff sorted out:

Done so far:

Full Debadge
Insignia Washer Jets
Heko Wind Deflectors
Red Heater Surrounds (thanks P10P)
Rear Indicator SILVER TECHS
Rear Numberplate LED's (thanks rizla)
LED Map Lights (thanks rizla)
Some Decals (corsa D one on right side rear window)
Red Calipers
mudflaps
Vinyl Wrap Fog Surrounds

Still to do:

VXR Indicator Surrounds
VXR spoiler
Vinyl Wrap Grill or Irmscher grill?
Sun strip
Powder coat Alloys

rate or hate :look:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Cheers fella looks good, also how did you manage to do the heater rings cause I got some off P10P and I can't do it at all haha

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there not perfect, messed up the current set i had off him, bubbles and creases, dont really wanna take them off and redo them, but i got a second set so might try on tuesday.

·
Registered
424 Posts
whenever wrapping anything always use a source of heat to get your bubbles and creases out. I just use a hair dryer tbh with u lol

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
little update today, vinyl wrapped fog surrounds, stuck on corsa D sticker :) bit more pinstripe detail, changed welcome light to red SMD festoon and painted calipers to red. :D

Does anyone know a place in harrow/uxbridge/slough/watford where i can get my rims powdercoated black

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Little Update:

got a spare set of side repeaters and tinted them.

also changed the dipped/ full beam/ DRLs to polargs (not impressed when headlights are on).
Left is before / Right is After.

i also got rid of the red pin stripe around the center console, and painted the heater vents after finding out they are easy to get out. fitted a sub to run off my rouch and connect but slight problem, it sounds distorted when its a high volume, i wired it all up correctly, the REM is running off the ciggy lighter but it sounds pants? any reason why?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Im liking this a lot. Reckon you should have left the centre console pin stripe as it was different and looked really good. Also, loving the grille pinstriping, looks very good and cheap to do.

Good on you for being different pal.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
little bit more of an update, brought the heater led board of bannon this week

and i put my vxr indicator surrounds on, might paint the silver bits red.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
another update today, sprayed engine rocker cover, washer fluid cap, oil cap, water cap

also fitted a cone air filter, sounds good for a 1.4

also, fitted an astra H bonnet strut

then sprayed my heater rings again (used Hammerite before) and vents above heater rings.

then last but not least sprayed the VXR indicator surrounds red too

rate or hate :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
I've be debating spraying my grill black but not too fond of the idea of spraying over the Vauxhall badge. looks cheap. No offence.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts