Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted in car park at odeon cinema at silverlink retail park. Looked sexy and clean lol

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a few kicking around my way like, Theres one i see everyday on my way too work which is just spectacular, This couple also has a new antara, Rich gits!!!

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I they are hahaha. Anyone reckon corsa vxr's and astras will dop in price near end of year start of 08???

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
17 year old with 16k lolol, They will drop further soon enough :), Then i will strike!!!:slap:

·
Registered
700 Posts
Lol :lol: Right enough the Corsa is only an insurance group lower than the Astra but i liked the idea of a small resonably fast car..... lol

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I live with my mam and dad i'll admit, Not bothered considering im only 17, But i pay for everything myself. Admitingly i didnt pay for my car by myself but i put a lot into it, More than any other 17 year could afford to.

·
Registered
700 Posts
its all in good fun mate. dont take it to heart. were all on here for a laugh and to help each other out with our cars?

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I know that lol, Reason i joined the forum, Lanni wanted reply, Lanni got reply:)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts