Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I recently purchased a 2010 Corsa D VXR 1.6 Turbo. Unfortunately the previous owner hasn't looked after the vehicle and unfortunately now its been letting out blue smoke constantly.
Previous owner straight piped the exhaust i don't know if this has any relevance. I'm being told by some that its a turbo seal. I'm being told by my mechanic it could be an oil leak in the engine.
Service light and engine light come on intermittently. I've kept it stored for now but when I go to start it up from cold its almost like the engine is choking, I have to wait approximately 10 seconds before it will finally start up.
I'm at a loss with what to do here and panicking now, I'd really appreciate if someone could provide me with some experienced insight into where I go from here.
Apologies I'm new to this model and the forum so please excuse me if I've gone about this in the wrong way.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Feel your pain... had my vxr for a week today and not been running right since I drove it for 45 mins until gave it some coming off the slip road... had new boost pressure sensor and still not right after third trip to the garage they said today one of the pipes was split and they had replaced it and exactly the same place for the third time I gave it some got to 3rd gear 3.5 rpm and it loses power (over boosting) then car and spanner lights on and drives like a standard 1.6 but not in limp mode will sit at 70-80mph no smoke but it’s just like I’m driving a standard 1.6 with a vxr suit on....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts