Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got my sub now jus wonderin has anyone sorted the rattle from the interior panel on the boot lid? it startin to really :censor: me off lol

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
i just noticed a rattle today. where/what is the interior panel.
just hope it is that that is making the noise and not the chassis or something as it sounds like its coming from under the car...

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kl cheers i will hav to do that at the wkend. i did have a rattle that sounded that it was cumin from the rear of the car but it was the door locks knocking ever time i went over a big bump. i wnt to vx and they adjusted them in lubricated them and it disappeared.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
i had a rattle from the front drivers side, found it was the bottom of the a pillar trim where it meets the dash and the windscreen, used an anti rattle kit from work to sort it out, give us a shout an ill post some ofthe paddin out 2people

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
will do soon jus got it finish goin to tidy it up at the wkend :doublethumbs:

·
Registered
115 Posts
I had a rattle aswell, the passenger side door, dont know what it was but i fixed it by opening the door then shutting it again mibi just a stone or something! grrr scratches:\

·
Registered
148 Posts
i have a rattle some were to coming from unterneath glove box and somewere at back of drivers side :S

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ive found that the seat belt slide on the piller rattles on the drivers side. sorted the boot lid interior rattle with some sticky lengths of sponge around the out side ofthe panel :yippe:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts