Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a price of, and availability of the bottom carpeted panel in the boot of the corsa? you know the lifting one, as i want to put an install into mine.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i see you got 400watt fusion powerplant from halfords too :)......the way im doing it is, mounting both of my subs in to it, with my amp underneath, the putting my screen into it, so i wouldnt mind a standard one for when i wanna take my install out

·
Registered
327 Posts
a see, i just screwed the amp onto the removeable side panel so its out the way. gives me a bit of extra room. not bad noise out the sub - when its up full it feels like i have massage seats, top class!

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol yeah it isnt bad for the power, it would be worth while prbably dynamatting that panel though, dont you find it rattles?

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the panel that lifts up to reveal more space in the boot. its just like a big wooden board (carpeted) with a hole in it so you can lift it up

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Right got a quote for one off VX and they want £83.00 is anyone willing to sell cheaper :)

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
reallt not worth it they're crap,unless u av nyfin that will fit in a gap bout half a ft deep, worth keepin if uv got a sxi but wouldnt go out of ur way 2 buy 1

1 - 18 of 18 Posts