Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, I’ve owned my VXR for quite some years so here’s what I’ve done so far.

Here’s the beast when I first got her back in Summer 2008

Then after a couple of months I decided to start modding, so first came the Miltek Turbo back system and ITG panel filter

Then I found a nice bargain on EBay, nice Blue hose kit and Baileys DV all for £50

Then a month later I decided it was time for a Remap

And that’s how I left it for a few months. I then started a new job and someone there also did tinting on the side and said he’d do my car just for the price of the film, I couldn’t say no to that …

I then added some Team Heko wind deflectors

After the windows were tinted I decided it was time for some new Alloys

After the alloys I fancied a Nurburgring Splitter which I picked up for £45 brand new delivered

And as some of you eagle eyed people may have spotted, one of my fog lights was smashed from what only I can assume was a stone chip, so going along the Blue and Black theme I decided to buy some tinted fog lights.

And while I was at it I decided to buy some of the OPC fog light surrounds and Black headlights just to be different.

I then added a VXR badge to the grille

Next came along some CS brake ducts

Next i took a little trip down to my friends at "Power Speed" AKA "Fast Road Conversions"

There i had my Resignator cut out and replaced with a straight pipe i also had the front DTS bar upgraded and had a rear boot bar installed.

Next I ordered some Hel braided brake lines and ATE Super Blue fluid – I haven’t fitted them yet but will post some pics when I do 

I also got some Insignia washer jets

And that is all I can remember 

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Forgot to mention I've also changed all the interior bulbs to LED's and LED number plate bulbs.

and I've also got a Depo Racing Electronic stepper gauge

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Where did you get your brake ducts from and can you feel the difference with the braided lines installed?
I got the ducts off EBay mate,

the pedal feels more responsive with the braided lines and racing fluid - I suppose the real test will be when I track it in a couple of weeks :)

·
Best Corsa 2013 Feature Car
2,286 Posts
Tidy progress mate, but that gauge looks gash where its fitted. Looks too much of an after thought at factory. Get it in a vent or pillar pod with another gauge !

1 - 20 of 24 Posts