Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I bought a 2012 plate Corsa off Bristol Street motors in Carlisle 3 weeks ago and px my old corsa c which still had a little bit of Finance to clear. I picked the car up on the tuesday thinking my old Finance had been cleared. Then last week I checked my Online banking to see that Blackhorse had taken a payment out of my bank for my old agreement so i got on to the finance rite away & they said they hadent reacived the cheaque I was fuming by this time. I rang the garage & they said they would sort it and ring me back. Got a call that afternoon to say that they had sent another Cheque which i think they are lying about sending in the first place. Ive rang blackhorse this morning and they have still not recived the payment. What would you do Ive not had an apolgie or anything off them n the manager was a cocky **** with me!! My mate said i should get a free service or something off them.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
F*ck Bristol street motors, screwed me about so bad it was unreal.

Go on there site and make a formal complaint it is the only way to deal with them, I was back and forth with them for 2 weeks, them dodging my calls, telling me they would ring me back, even went down there!

I made a complaint on the website and it got sorted in a couple days.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi, I bought a 2012 plate Corsa off Bristol Street motors in Carlisle 3 weeks ago and px my old corsa c which still had a little bit of Finance to clear. I picked the car up on the tuesday thinking my old Finance had been cleared. Then last week I checked my Online banking to see that Blackhorse had taken a payment out of my bank for my old agreement so i got on to the finance rite away & they said they hadent reacived the cheaque I was fuming by this time. I rang the garage & they said they would sort it and ring me back. Got a call that afternoon to say that they had sent another Cheque which i think they are lying about sending in the first place. Ive rang blackhorse this morning and they have still not recived the payment. What would you do Ive not had an apolgie or anything off them n the manager was a cocky **** with me!! My mate said i should get a free service or something off them.
I think you should just go somewhere else. BSM are an actual joke.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah mate they did the Exact same with me dodging my calls they put £20 petrol in my car for me when i picked it up but i had to go back through because they had given me the finance docs in my folder & i needed to sign them. Ive got it sorted now. I wont be dealing with them again!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts