Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, some of you may have seen my SXi before. I bought it in February 2012 and went from this:
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

To this:
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Then after a long search and a lot of travelling to view VXRs that turned out to be rubbish, I found my ideal VXR pretty much on my doorstep. So I bought it!
Here she is the day I bought her:
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

And the day I picked her up:
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
After cleaning it last week:
[/URL][/IMG]

Done a few mods so far. A few things from my SXi went straight into this, and a few new things. Firstly, LED DRLs and 8000k HIDs:
[/URL][/IMG]
LED numberplate lights and reverse camera:
[/URL][/IMG]
LED heater board courtesy of my mate Bannon :doublethumbs:
[/URL][/IMG]
Eonon from my SXi (That's why it's silver)
[/URL][/IMG]
Blue window switches, steering wheel controls and mfd conversion, all from my SXi
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
More of the DRLs
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
My sub which I built myself to sit under the false floor, which I did have in my SXi
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
Silvertec indicators
[/URL][/IMG]
Blue 'R's all round:
[/URL][/IMG]
Footwell lights:
[/URL][/IMG]
Debadge:
[/URL][/IMG]
And a cheeky shot from my bedroom window:
[/URL][/IMG]
Also transferred the Hekos from my SXi, you all know what they look like.

Progress will be fairly slow due to cash reasons but I have some major ideas for this car so keep an eye on it.
Hope you enjoy!

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Love it mate, love the recaros in the blue edition mate, been looking into getting a blue edition myself ha

·
Registered
476 Posts
I'm doing my a,b,c pillars and roof lining black suede :) the tablet would be mint let me know if you go ahead with that as I'd like to see that.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The execution should be fairly simple, just requires a bit of planning, and some money once I have some again haha. It will be similar to Bannon's computer in his dash, but a removable tablet instead.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Went for a meet of all VXRs in Swindon on Sunday. We all met up and took pictures then went for a very good drive through the Wiltshire countryside.
There were 3 Corsas (1 red and 2 arden (including me)), 3 Astras (1 black, 1 red, 1 arden), 2 Astra GSIs (1 black, 1 silver), 4 Astra Burgs (all white obviously) and a black Corsa VXR-R!
Here are the pictures:
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

1 - 20 of 53 Posts