Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im in desperate need of insurance . as im only 21 i have to tell the guy's on the other end of the phone to get up off the floor and stop laughing. i gave adrian flux a phone and to be honest i wasnt impressed by there sales "technik" if thats what you want to call it!. i asked the guy for a quote and he said your easily lookin at 2-3k i said no way! this is before he even done the quote . then he said that something went wrong with there computers. so there well and truely shamed! bit of a coisendence? how there computers went down soon as i asked him to do the quote, anyway ive bee quoted 1,100 off admiral. just wondering if anyone else has any other insurers i could try still think i could get it a bit cheaper ,

oh yeah and i forgot to add, if i had bought an astra vxr. id only be paying an extra 50 quid a year. bollocks!

·
Registered
308 Posts
21 years old with full no claims ?? 4 years no claims? clean licence?

personally i rekon £1100 is good going.

when i passed my test at 17 my insurance was 2k on a ford KA

now with 1 years no clains its £800

Give the RAC a shout, dont bother online as they dont give quotes for anything fast online.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
you wont beat 1100 mate at your age, brentacre not big fans of people under 23, and yes the astra is only 1 group higher due to alarm status.

you could try brent but dont like your chances beating the admiral quote for your age etc.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
no danger!
well done for looking for such a good quote! even with no NCB on such a fast car.
will you be looking further for cheaper ones?

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nah mate im really happy with that! plus i cant change now im picking it up 2day if they get it taxed lol wooooooooohooooooo

Bell Are very highly recomended to anyone ! LOL

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah well chuffed david specially as no one else wanted to even know me lol!. just have to pic the car up now. couldnt yesterday as vauxhall wouldnt give me my 7 days free insurance lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts