Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I’ve searched this category but can’t find what I’m looking for but my sons car is juddering/shaking/hesitating at low speeds but drives perfect at higher speeds.
I have replaced spark plugs, coils and PCV valve so unsure what to do next.
Has anyone had similar problems to this or is there a simple solution

thanks

· Super Moderator
1,486 Posts
Yea it's possible clutch judder which is common in Corsas. Hopefully it's not that but if all else fails it's definitely that department.

Both Corsas i have owned suffered from "clutch judder" and there are many threads about it in the forum, particularly bad in a morning on cold start but a few junctions later all is well again i got used to it after a while and you adjust the way you set off to make it smoother.

A few threads on the subject -

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hesitation is present after replacing spark plugs, coils, purge valve and maf sensor. I’ve seen that the lambada sensor may solve this issue so has anyone out there replaced this and noticed a difference.
Car is running fine otherwise

thanks

· Registered
2012 Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 sxi + 2011 Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 Limited Edition
47 Posts
Is it the 1.2 ? , if so , in both that i've owned its been the same if it's when pulling off from a standstill, i found that you need to give some more throttle than normally probably due to the weight of the car and a fairly underpowered engine to weight ratio

· Super Moderator
1,486 Posts
In the quote in my last post he says " hesitation at it climbs to a speed/rev range then all is ok cruising" if it were blocked injector or injectors or air getting in surely it would run rough all the time.

Once say in second or third gear going slow then put your foot down and there is hesitation at it climbs to a speed/rev range then all is ok cruising

1 - 20 of 20 Posts