Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to change the speakers in my corsa d 2010 1.2 SE.

Not looking for anything flash. Any recomendations?

Front & back, what size are they?

Thanks in advance 馃榿

Registered

Registered

Great response with the exact components needed, thank you.
Very supprised that there was no response from the original person who asked the question days ago. This seems to be a trend from some people on this forum. In many cases from people who have just joined the forum and make their first post. They ask for help, they get help and advise and then they couldn't be bothered saying thanks or how they got on!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My sincerest apologies, I'm very grateful for the responses to my question. They are really helpful. It's for a car my son has. 1st car and the speakers in it are the originals and they sound blown, want to replace them for his birthday but had no idea which ones to get. I found these online, would they be any good? Again thank you for your help

Attachments

Registered
My sincerest apologies, I'm very grateful for the responses to my question. They are really helpful. It's for a car my son has. 1st car and the speakers in it are the originals and they sound blown, want to replace them for his birthday but had no idea which ones to get. I found these online, would they be any good? Again thank you for your help
I'd get the alpine ones as you get additional speakers you can mount on top of the door cards plus more reliable & sound then those your looking at on eBay as you would still need adapters etc.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you very much, I think my son will be very chuffed, thank you. What about back speakers. I think that's only front, excuse my ignorance I'm a woman lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts