Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, hopefully some one could shed some light on this problem, the battery went flat on the car so I replaced it, after that the car would not lock via the remote neither would the stereo ( Pumpkin head unit) or top screen turn off. I checked the 7.5 fuse no 7 I think in the glove box and it was fine, but when that is removed the central locking works but car won’t start neither will stereo work, and when it’s in the stereo won’t turn off, remote does not work and car will start. I have renewed the battery’s in the key as well. Any help would be appreciated 👍
2014 Corsa 1.2 limited edition

· Registered
2 Posts
Hello, hopefully some one could shed some light on this problem, the battery went flat on the car so I replaced it, after that the car would not lock via the remote neither would the stereo ( Pumpkin head unit) or top screen turn off. I checked the 7.5 fuse no 7 I think in the glove box and it was fine, but when that is removed the central locking works but car won’t start neither will stereo work, and when it’s in the stereo won’t turn off, remote does not work and car will start. I have renewed the battery’s in the key as well. Any help would be appreciated 👍
2014 Corsa 1.2 limited edition
Check your head unit wiring. · Check your ignition switch. · Check your ignition cylinder and key.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts