Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Cars been running fine when running but has a notion off cutting out when driving normal and cuts it for a ling period of time then starts again and drives fine for a bit then dies again any ideas guys its an A16LER vxr corsa d

Registered
Discussion Starter #2
Run it with the bonnet up and look and listen for any signs if nothing check your spark plugs & oil? Is there any warning lights on your dash before or after this happens?
No warnings no nothing car drive completely fine to begin with then ive started having this problem where it just cuts out 馃ゴ really confusing at least

Premium Member
Plugs could well be at fault and there鈥檚 something kicking round in the old brain files that says about discolouration of them tells you how it鈥檚 running but for the life of me I can鈥檛 remember anything other than if they鈥檙e black it鈥檚 over fuelling, sure google or someone will put me right in that one! 馃槤

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Plugs could well be at fault and there鈥檚 something kicking round in the old brain files that says about discolouration of them tells you how it鈥檚 running but for the life of me I can鈥檛 remember anything other than if they鈥檙e black it鈥檚 over fuelling, sure google or someone will put me right in that one! 馃槤
Apparently according to a snapon OBD reader everything is sweet i have beaten mechanics 馃挭馃徎馃槀 nah its a really strange one to be honest like car was running mint now it just wont turn over.馃ゴ馃槾

1 - 7 of 7 Posts