Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi guys, well if most of u are ccuk members as well as cduk members u may no that there is a yorkshire meet this wednesday (25th July) at cineworld in wakefield.

just wondering if any cduk members are goin??

will be first time i av met up with ccuk members since buyin my D. previous meets were in my c.

cheers dale
(dale2k4216vsxi on ccuk)

heres ccuk link http://www.corsa-c.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=85295

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
think most people meetin bout half 7 - 8ish. post code is WF1 9SH
That's the one.

I think us NE lot'll be there for about 9ish?

I'm gonna be leaving about 7:30ish to meet up with the people coming from further up north than me on the way down, and it says it'll take about one hour, and forty minutes, but I think that's including meeting up with a few CC|UK people from Yorkshire.

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
How do's

Wednesday 25th July 7pm onwards

Just a post for those that are heading down or are wanting to head down.

There are two meeting points on the way down to the Wakefield meet.

These are:

1) TS21 2ES, Service Station just off the A1

2) HG5 8LF, Industrial estate just off the A1 in North Yorkshire

The actual meeting point in Wakefield is CineWorld, the Post Code is WF2 9SH.

Attendee's so far:

1, Fox
2, Dan
3, Keith
4, Rob (Maybe)

Anyone else wanting to head down just add your name to the list. Should hopefully be at the first meeting point for 7:30pm and the second meet point for 8:15pm in order to arrive at Wakefield for 9pm.

Anyone heading from the Coast, Newcastle and Washington area's leave a message here and I will sort a place to meet up before we head off to the first meet point.

Cheers

Fox
I'll be heading from Hartlepool at roughly 7pm, as it takes 22 minutes to get to the first meeting point, so if anyone from that way on fancies convoying, be my guest!
Some details:

·
Registered
989 Posts
what a good meet eh a whole 4 d's was well good to learn the new tricks :D
Really cannot wait to come over to your end and get my sub installed wi amp :D

was nice to have sum 1 else so tall there too :D

shame abotu all police

on way home i was doing just under 80mph and then saw a police car
well i put foot on break & i sh it my self but wouldnt they have come after me or will i get a letter through post saying i got a fine and 3 points?

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
It was a good meet tonight!

It was good to have some one else there as tall as me there too! Shame I was still in my work clothes though! :lol:

They would have come after you really. There was a copper infront of me on the way back, and a car infront of him. We went into a 30 bit, and there was one of those "Slow down" flashy signs, and it went off, and the guy got pulled. I bet he was doing about 31, as I was going slower than 30, and I was getting closer to the police car.

I really think they have nothing better to do.

·
Registered
989 Posts
i really do hope he would have come after me ! ha ha

i will be gutted if i get a letter witha fine now after 3 years of driving

its the 90bhp ha ha dangerouse

1 - 20 of 23 Posts