Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi,
I'm new to this so apologies if I'm not doing things correctly.
I’m struggling to get the font the right size.
I have a new 1.4 SE Corsa. It is standard but also has Climate Control and a Graphic Information Display. When I start the car in very cold conditions the display says Slippery Road or similar. On my Zafira it had an “OK” button to acknowledge the message and to clear the display. My Corsa hasn’t got an “OK” button so how do I clear the display. It is a CD 30 MP3 Type2.
I can clear the display by pressing the knurled knob on the steering wheel. Is there a button on the radio unit that I can press?
Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
Thanks. I knew that. On the Type 1 CD30 MP3 you also had an "OK" button on the unit itself. I want to know if I can clear the message from a button(s) on the display if the steering wheel button didn't work for any reason (unlikely I know). I also know that you can clear it by pressing a sequence of about 4 buttons on the unit but that isn't feasible either. Perhaps I'm asking for something that isn't needed, it is just that the earlier Type 1 unit had the "OK" button that was useful.

·
Registered
305 Posts
If your head unit doesn't have the ok and back buttons then its steering wheel only unless you buy the unit that has they buttons and swap them

Sent from my iPhone 10 using The devils right hand

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. That is probably what I expected. The Type 1 unit had "OK" and "BC" (Board Computer I think) as well as "Sound" and "Settings" buttons. The Type 2 only has "Sound" and "Settings" buttons. I was hoping you could maybe push both arrow buttons together or something to get the same as the old "OK" button but it doesn't look like it up to now.
Thanks for the comments though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks adzk88 but it doesn't justify swapping the unit. I can't exactly claim it is difficult to press the button the steeering wheel can I.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts