Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has the CD60 in their car?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was told that i couldnt av it so i got the climate control :shrug:
The dealers I talked to tried to put me off getting it, saying there's cheaper alternatives, which I knew but I like the idea of having the sat nav built in & steering controls etc

·
Registered
258 Posts
Its a nice add on and if you want it dont let the dealers put you off. I have seen it in action and wasnt overly impressed with the coverage of northern ireland. Hopefully the opel version for southern ireland will be better!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its a nice add on and if you want it dont let the dealers put you off. I have seen it in action and wasnt overly impressed with the coverage of northern ireland. Hopefully the opel version for southern ireland will be better!
I don't think it will but AFAIK it uses Navitec CD's which are surposed to be updated twice yearly. I'm living in Dublin all my life and & still can't find my way around so I need it :lol:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Lol i lived in belfast for 3 years and couldnt find my way from one end to the other. Live in letterkenny now during the week and its a doodel! Except for all the donegal drivers!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've just read on another forum some guy saying that it dosnt have the color screen or even maps, just the arrows & monocrome :?

You say youve seen it in action, did it have a colour screen?

Thanks

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Yep was on a pre production corsa was very smart looking with the colour screen.
I've got a feeling that was the DVD 100 unit they had in it. I'm gonna ring my dealer on Tuesday to double check. There's no way I'm paying €1400 if there's no maps displayed.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I found out today that the CD60 does NOT have the large colour screen, it also does NOT display maps only direction arrows.

I'm glad I discovered this before I paid out €1400 on it :eek:
How they can justify charging that for such a basic system is beyond me :shrug:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Jes that sucks ass. I must check n see if there is a colour screen listed in the parts for a D. Seems a bit much for a sh1tty display.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts