Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

It's been 2 years since I started Just Performance, and some of you may have witnessed the process of us expanded our way into the automotive industry from initially just supplying HID kits & Vxmmi units. We now supply a range of performance car parts including all the leading brands such as Milltek, Piper, Cobra, Caska, Airtec, Forge, K-sport and many more...

Without the support from you all, we won't be the business we are today, I'd like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU to all of you who have ordered from us in the past, your business is greatly appreciated :) As a way of saying thank you, I have put together a 5% Discount code for you all, discounts are available on the full range of products on the Just Performance website (anything not listed, do drop me a PM and ask for price).

Code is "CDUK5OFF" , simply use this code upon checkout to receive your 5% discounts. With Free Delivery within UK mainland, we are confident that our price will NOT be beaten.

Discount rate on the remaps are 10% OFF for CDUK members, a little insight of what we do on our remaps, we have teamed up with Sedox Performance who are our software provider, all of our remaps follow these 4 stages to ensure the map is running as it should before the car is handed back to you; car health check, ecu re-programming, data logging and final road tests. Datalogging is absolutely critical, especially on turbo cars to check for boosting level, water temperature, oil temperature etc...

For more information on our remap services, please drop me a PM. In the meantime, enjoy your member discounts on www.just-performance.co.uk

Cheers
Gary

P.s. We will be using this thread to post our latest offers, so please stay tune :)

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Current offers we have at the moment:

Cobra sport exhaust
13% off full system
10% off cat back
10% off back box

Piper exhaust
13% off full system
10% off cat back
10% off Back box

If of interest, Pm us for a quote
Gary

·
Registered
94 Posts
Any OFFERS on at the moment for a Cobra sport backbox for a Corsa d 2012 1.4 turbo black edition??
Cheers
Nick.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its arguable, we've mapped 1.2 and 1.4's before, the gains were noticeable and certainly a lot smooth through the low and top range

But some will tell you to save up and invest in a better car. your choice..

·
Registered
225 Posts
its arguable, we've mapped 1.2 and 1.4's before, the gains were noticeable and certainly a lot smooth through the low and top range

But some will tell you to save up and invest in a better car. your choice..
Im also interested in getting my 1.2 remapped. How much is it? How much would it improve the bhp? And mpg? Also where are abouts are you?

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We are based in brighton, and offer mobile remapping if you are within the 20 miles radius of brighton.
Alternatively, we offer a self remap tool and allows you to carry out the remap yourself.

We are doing an offer on the map at the moment at £250 , the self tuning device is an additional £200

It should increase MPG by about 5 mpg
you should see an increase of around 10-15 BHP

1 - 11 of 11 Posts