Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

Just thought we would let you all know our new website/webshop is now online so you can place all your orders online 24hrs a day!

www.teamspb.co.uk

A quick back ground of what we do...

We specialize in all audio related products and sell some of the most premium and top classed audio brands in the world. As we are an audio fanatic based company, do not expect your usual Halfords brands! We have tried and tested all of the biggest audio brands available today and narrowed our product list down to only the best manufacturers! But just because we use only the best brands, it doesnt mean they come with premium prices!! Components start from £50, subwoofers start from £35, amplifiers start from £70
, stereos start from £65!

As CCUK members, you are entitled to 10% off all orders...

However, for an initial time, you can get 15% off all orders and every order over £100 gets free delivery!

Simply type in the discount code INTRO15 at the checkout and the discount will be applied!

Please note the free shipping and 15% offer is only applicable for a limited period of time!

Please note there are still things to do with the site! The URL gets forwarded to our store so ignore the forwarded URL and also ignore the big guy on the skate board LOL!!!

There are a few issues that we are aware of;

[h=5]The URL gets forwarded to our store so ignore the forwarded URL and also ignore the big guy on the skate board LOL!!![/h]
These issues will be addressed after the bank holiday!!

If there are any bugs you see or anything wrong then please let us know! I have tried my best to rectify what I can but I'm sure there are bits I have missed!
[h=5]Don't forget the discount code INTRO15 to receive 15% off your order!!

Happy shopping everyone!!![/h]
www.teamspb.co.uk

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can do yes but we dont sell the Alpine upgrades kits as the best on the market are the Gladen kits...

We do around 2 Gladen kit kits (fitting wise) a week so to say I know the E8x range is putting it lightly lol! Only problem is we are in west london unless you can bring the vehicle down?

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
I can do yes but we dont sell the Alpine upgrades kits as the best on the market are the Gladen kits...

We do around 2 Gladen kit kits (fitting wise) a week so to say I know the E8x range is putting it lightly lol! Only problem is we are in west london unless you can bring the vehicle down?
would you recommend the gladen kit over the alpine?
also does it come with the underseat subs and tweeters in the door next to the wing mirrors like the apline kit does?
and i havent bought my 1 yet im looking to buy it early next year, just looking around atm so i can find a cab with xenons/bluetooth etc
but yeah getting to london wouldnt be a problem, id be able to leave it there for a while too!
would you say Alpine kits are overated then?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
would you recommend the gladen kit over the alpine?
also does it come with the underseat subs and tweeters in the door next to the wing mirrors like the apline kit does?
and i havent bought my 1 yet im looking to buy it early next year, just looking around atm so i can find a cab with xenons/bluetooth etc
but yeah getting to london wouldnt be a problem, id be able to leave it there for a while too!
would you say Alpine kits are overated then?
BIG time over rated...what you get in the Alpine Kit is basically Type E speakers, Type E are their entry level most basic speakers they do!

The Gladen kit is THE most comprehensive kit I have ever used, we have used Ground Zero, Earthquake, Alpine, MB Quartz etc kits and nothing out there is on par with the Gladen kit. The kit is so well designed and is compatible with the E8x/E9x and the F series BMW's and is the most versatile kit currently on the market. The subs get crazy loud for what they are!

We now sell the Gladen kits to even BMW's which have the HK upgrade in them! They eat the HK kit alive and leave the Alpine kit in the dust!

Everything about the Gladen kit oozes quality...they produce some of the most impressive speakers in the world...they are so good I even use them in TWO of our demo cars!

My experiences with the kits;

Alpine - Cheap speakers, people who recommend them dont realise there is better for similar money, people who have heard them and then hear a Gladen kit often walk away very jealous realising they made a mistake. Cones are very cheap material and have seen the midrange speaker surrounds break away with too much bass.

MB Quartz - have tried to reverse engineer another manufacturer and it just simply hasnt worked...you pay through the roof for the kit when you can buy the 'best' for even cheaper and get better performance.

Earthquake - Nice subs, but dont drop low enough for my liking. They start to sound muddy when crossed over too high (above 90-100hz)

Gladen - Best kit we do

Ground Zero - stock is the main problem with these...they sell out in Germany before they land in the UK...have managed to fit a few kits, get loud, but dont sound as clean as the Gladens

The kit you want is here http://zseno.yhenf.servertrust.com/GladenONEBMW201-p/gladenone201.htm

if you want to go a step further, then get the extreme kit http://zseno.yhenf.servertrust.com/GladenONEBMW201extreme-p/gladenone201ext.htm

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is a custom of ours 1 series that we look after and do all the work on

[img[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/bassboy/Installs/Sunnys%20BMW%201%20Series/DSC07156_zpsf1391fad.jpg[/img]

Mosconi 6to8 processor, Mosconi 120.4 amp for fronts, B2 Mono for subs

Gladen Subs

Wiring Harness

Original Sub vs Gladen

Gladen Midrange

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
BIG time over rated...what you get in the Alpine Kit is basically Type E speakers, Type E are their entry level most basic speakers they do!

The Gladen kit is THE most comprehensive kit I have ever used, we have used Ground Zero, Earthquake, Alpine, MB Quartz etc kits and nothing out there is on par with the Gladen kit. The kit is so well designed and is compatible with the E8x/E9x and the F series BMW's and is the most versatile kit currently on the market. The subs get crazy loud for what they are!

We now sell the Gladen kits to even BMW's which have the HK upgrade in them! They eat the HK kit alive and leave the Alpine kit in the dust!

Everything about the Gladen kit oozes quality...they produce some of the most impressive speakers in the world...they are so good I even use them in TWO of our demo cars!

My experiences with the kits;

Alpine - Cheap speakers, people who recommend them dont realise there is better for similar money, people who have heard them and then hear a Gladen kit often walk away very jealous realising they made a mistake. Cones are very cheap material and have seen the midrange speaker surrounds break away with too much bass.

MB Quartz - have tried to reverse engineer another manufacturer and it just simply hasnt worked...you pay through the roof for the kit when you can buy the 'best' for even cheaper and get better performance.

Earthquake - Nice subs, but dont drop low enough for my liking. They start to sound muddy when crossed over too high (above 90-100hz)

Gladen - Best kit we do

Ground Zero - stock is the main problem with these...they sell out in Germany before they land in the UK...have managed to fit a few kits, get loud, but dont sound as clean as the Gladens

The kit you want is here http://zseno.yhenf.servertrust.com/GladenONEBMW201-p/gladenone201.htm

if you want to go a step further, then get the extreme kit http://zseno.yhenf.servertrust.com/GladenONEBMW201extreme-p/gladenone201ext.htm
that kit looks alot more capable and CHEAPER than the alpine
how much roughly do you think the £399 kit is + wiring etc + amp + fitting charge would be all in?
think an audio upgrade is one of the first things im going to do when i get the car from dealers; was going to get alpine upgrade as everybody goes on about them and says theyre "best kit on the market" but from what you've told me these goreh dont know nothing and just hop on the bandwagon :lol:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that kit looks alot more capable and CHEAPER than the alpine
how much roughly do you think the £399 kit is + wiring etc + amp + fitting charge would be all in?
think an audio upgrade is one of the first things im going to do when i get the car from dealers; was going to get alpine upgrade as everybody goes on about them and says theyre "best kit on the market" but from what you've told me these goreh dont know nothing and just hop on the bandwagon :lol:
We do a kit,

Gladen BMW201 kit
Wiring Harness as shown above
Mosconi 120.4 amplifier
£600

Labour to fit everything is £175

Only bits extra you need is 6m power cable (3m positive, 3m earth), fuse, fuse holder, 8m of speaker cable and thats it.

If you order while our promotion is on, you save 15% on the price of the goods

Yes we built that 1 Series, we do some of the top spec installs in the UK.

Car came to us COMPLETELY stock!

Customer has since bought;

Gladen upgrade kit
H+R Ultra Low Special coilovers
Porsche twists

Its coming in again sometime this week for a test fit on the wheels and to see how to stance it etc, then again for some engine work

Stock Height

Coilovers supplied by us

Boot Build

Car has also been FULLY sound deadened by us minus the floor

Mid build

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ive just been made aware of the free shipping offer only working now and again...

So to rectify this, if your order totals over £100, you are able to use discount code 'freeship' in order to receive your free shipping!

Many apologies for that!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts