Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am currently offering a Magazine Style Automotive Photo Shoot to members for a discounted price of £35. This is normally £50.

This price consists of the following:
  • Automotive 'Magazine' Style Photo Shoot at one or more locations of your choice.
  • A variaty of shots tailored to your needs, including static, rig shots, moving shots, engine shots, interior shots and people in shots.
  • All images will be edited after the shoot. (This includes any style that the client wishes)
  • A CD of all images at low resolution from the Shoot. (ideal for your Website, Facebook, Bebo, Desktop Backgrounds)
  • A Password Protected Personal online gallery. This is so you can showcase your photographs to your friends and family. You will also be able to choose the URL for this, such as http://www.yourname.trlphoto.co.uk
  • NEW: Professional Printing on Canvas & Photographic Paper now available.
The above price also includes my travelling costs, if you are inside the Central Scotland Area. I am also willing to travel down south into Northern England and further a field if my expenses are covered (We can discuss this prior to booking).

Group shoots consisting of multiple members are also avalible for a further discounted price (We can discuss this prior to booking).

You can view some of my work here:

Portfolio

Cheers,

Tam :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
Great portfolio you got there :doublethumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
I will take you up on it once get car how I want it, I come up to Falkirk often enough so you wont need to go far lol :)

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
If something down south or around London happens ild get involved now the D is moving along! Love your work! :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts