Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have only had the car a short time so can other confirm if this is normal. When I unlock the car with the key in the lock it only unlocks the drivers door. Turning it twice doesn't do the whole car. I know about the selective unlocking with the remote, and tried turning it off with the menu, but the whole car still won't unlock from the key. The button inside works fine.

Again, doesn't really bother me but just wondered what was normal :)

Also, can't seem to get the windows to open or close with the key or the lock.

Wasn't sure which forum to post this in but since it's to do with the central locking I put it in electrics.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can anyone help?

I can now get the windows to shut from the remote, but not in the lock. It's wierd because the central locking works fine with the remote, but it seems it doesn't when using the key in the lock.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Doesn't work my Windows either but not a real issue. The door lock thing is very handy in winter though, set to selective locking, open with the key and start the car then you can relock the door leaving the car secure.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I Have similar issues with my locking my car the drivers door looks but the passenger and boot doesn't look and the botton on the dashboard doesnt work atall can anyone help??? Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts