Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Looks like its missing the cresent moon bit for the top of the dask. !

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Doesnt the D have a square bottom, It dont come to a point like that one does, No holes for air con controls or anything either???, Or am i seeing it wrong???

·
PVS10 Feature Car
3,263 Posts
piano black trim looks great! hence why i have the Design Model! go for it!

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
I think they look cheap and if you look close its all uneven and distorted, I have the design also, i think full carbon facia would be good or a brushed stainless steels effect,

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
piano black trim looks great! hence why i have the Design Model! go for it!
I think they look cheap and if you look close its all uneven and distorted, I have the design also, i think full carbon facia would be good or a brushed stainless steels effect,
Personally, I don't like the design/SXI pinao black, as it looks like there's too much with the stereo done aswell. Looks a little cheap. But I think with a single DIN one, it'll look ok, and it'll blend in well with the other black stuff.

Not on Vauxhall's, I don't think.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Question, Saw a pic of a opel vxr/opc or whatever couple of days ago and it had blue recaro seats with blue trim everywhere, Vent surrounds for one, From my knowledge that was a standard vxr/opc model???

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
If you select the blue interior, you get a blue dash too.

The same with red etc. I was tempted to get red seats, so I'd have the good black and red theme, but got advised not to, as the dash'd be all red, and reduce it's re-sale value when I come to sell it. If you have a manual, look closely in it, and you'll see.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
I only knew of that morrocana charcaol sh*t when i bought mine, Well that's all the site had down.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I only knew of that morrocana charcaol sh*t when i bought mine, Well that's all the site had down.
Thats all you can get on the design. They don't offer any other trim.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Ah well, That would be why, I have lush colour interior anyways:), Wouldnt want coloured pap.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Ah well, That would be why, I have lush colour interior anyways:), Wouldnt want coloured pap.
yea I like the "morrocana charcaol sh*t " too. 8)

·
PVS10 Feature Car
3,263 Posts
the morrocana charcaol is great looking and the seats are real comfy coming from a ST24 before the corsa its good to find a car that still has the support on the bends

·
Registered
258 Posts
I had a design for a month and every day i got out after doing 30 miles my back was sore. the seats are alot softer than in the SXi. Also the piano black trim was all smudged n looked grubby all the time. really looked shat imo. Also the steering wheel is massive!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.