Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

41 - 60 of 402 Posts

·
4,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Haha cheers Mark & Ollie ;) :)

It is spotlessly clean really, considering it was made in 1999. Absolutely love it. Will own it for a very long time :)

The steering wheel will be staying, it's a Lightweight edition so it has no airbags, no abs, small power steering pump, lightweight glass etc. you get a Momo steering wheel with no airbag as standard in a lightweight.

·
Registered
165 Posts
i know it was your car had a corsa c sri black i was parked in the main car park bit the lad in the green burg on here ?
yeah was a good turn out considering it was a Wednesday meet

·
4,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
i know it was your car had a corsa c sri black i was parked in the main car park bit the lad in the green burg on here ?
Haha sorry mate I misread your other post last night, thought you said "a beaut" not "the beaut"!

Thanks man :) glad you like it!

Yeah he's on here, username is Dale-SRi I think ATM

·
Registered
10,160 Posts
ahh sweet so u on CCUK? Yer he is, had a chilli LE before, i love the burg!
Yer can't wait to go to another

·
Registered
170 Posts
Very into my honda scene had a 99 facelift ek9 myself.

Just so you know that isnt a mugen lip. I think it could be a charge speed lip.

Also yours isn't an official lightweight n1 base car as they came without tints and standard ej9 interior as in no recaros. I think yours has been specd with some of the n1 base options.

Looks so mint and makes me miss mine more everyday!

·
4,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Very into my honda scene had a 99 facelift ek9 myself.

Just so you know that isnt a mugen lip. I think it could be a charge speed lip.

Also yours isn't an official lightweight n1 base car as they came without tints and standard ej9 interior as in no recaros. I think yours has been specd with some of the n1 base options.

Looks so mint and makes me miss mine more everyday!
The Mugen lip was filled in & repaired as it was hit on a curb by the last owner. This is how it used to look -

That's why it looks like a Charge Speed as the body shop filled in the slots for some reason.

Also - I was told by the import/export dealer it's a lightweight. Apparently there was 4 versions made -

N1 spec - stripped out racecar with roll cage standard
RaceBase - stripped out with no cage
Lightweight - full trim, no airbags, no abs, no electric windows etc
Rx - full spec with all extras

This is info I've heard from many people, can only say what I've been told :shrug: I would have said it was an N1 or a RaceBase if I thought it was...

41 - 60 of 402 Posts