Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I’m trying to change the driver side door mechanism in my corsa d. Using you tube videos to help me along the way I have managed to remove the old unit. But when removing the hook and spring fell off and I can’t find anything to show me where it was positioned so I can put it back on the handle. As it stands I have given up and have booked it in at the garage. But I was wondering if anyone had a diagram or some advice so I can try again and finish what i started.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Hi all, I’m trying to change the driver side door mechanism in my corsa d. Using you tube videos to help me along the way I have managed to remove the old unit. But when removing the hook and spring fell off and I can’t find anything to show me where it was positioned so I can put it back on the handle. As it stands I have given up and have booked it in at the garage. But I was wondering if anyone had a diagram or some advice so I can try again and finish what i started.
Take the door card of the other door and use that as a blueprint, be sure always to take pictures before doing ANY job is my moto

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Corsa Club 2002 1.2 16V
1 Posts
The plastic handle has a little spring attached to it, if it's come off you will need to take the handle out and reattach the spring, its fiddly I know with these door locking mechanisms because I've been there and done and will need to again very soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts