Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
opc logo blows the vxr one like, But that is missing the center piece, Pretty important piece also haha

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
I prefer that bottom grille over the one I have like.

opc logo blows the vxr one like, But that is missing the center piece, Pretty important piece also haha
Lol, the centre piece isn't missing... You just buy the wheel, and then keep your airbag, so it'll still have the Griffin on the steering wheel, along with the OPC bottom bit, which is a shame. I'm just keeping my eye out for a small Opel badge, to replace the Griffin, rather than trying to get a full steering wheel. I'd have to buy the airbag.

Nice find though!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just quickly browsed over it and noticed it said something about airbaglenkrad so assumed it must include the airbag but obvoiusly not! Seriously expensive too especially if it don't come with an airbag! I'd be tempted to get it if my SXi didn't come with a leather wheel

·
Registered
779 Posts
I'm tempted to get an aftermarket steering wheel. Everytime I do a search for things, these always come up:

I'd get it now, if it wasn't for the fact that I'd lose my airbag.

I wouldn't like that. :|

·
Registered
688 Posts
I prefer that bottom grille over the one I have like.

Lol, the centre piece isn't missing... You just buy the wheel, and then keep your airbag, so it'll still have the Griffin on the steering wheel, along with the OPC bottom bit, which is a shame. I'm just keeping my eye out for a small Opel badge, to replace the Griffin, rather than trying to get a full steering wheel. I'd have to buy the airbag.

Nice find though!
maybe this could help
http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=opel+badge

1 - 11 of 11 Posts