Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 years ago i brought my first D, SXI in red, unfortunately due to the economic climate i had to sell my van and ended up using my D as a van,
unfortunately the car has pretty much been trashed as much as i tried my hardest to look after it, with it coming up for its first MOT

Headlights dont shine on the road properly (actualy lights up the rooftops)

1 bald Rear tyre but as the last place who changed my tyres bent my locking wheel nut key and arent taking any responsibility ( what a suprise! lol) cost a fortune to get it off

Rear seats do not lock into position, need a complete new bench as the mechanism is shot!

i also did a stint of working in Leicester which worked about 45 miles one way from my house for 2 weeks with and i know this is going to sound really thick but no oil......:frown::hmmm:

video of her trying to run

so the engine is ruined aswell

so with its MOT in a weeks time i have been and ordered my Chili LE as now i dont have to use a car for work i can keep it in mint condition keeping low milage as my 10 plate already has 64k on the clock!

worn and torn :(

already started my progress as my garage door was broke for 12 months the highest it would open was 1ft (12inches) off the ground so for 12 months it was a case of chuck anything we can get under the door in, now it is fixed i am determined to keep my chili mint the landlord (after threatening to take her to court) fixed the door and i had to clear the garage to get my new car in

my main first plans for this car are

calipers painted
de badge
vxr sorrounds
heko deflectors
HID conversion ( already sorted with rizla)
LED plate lights

then over the next 12 months

boot build (always wanted a sub but as ive always had to carry tools never had room)
smd conversion
footwell lights

and i saw on a thread about taking the rear bench out the lights inside the rear cupholders i think that looks awesome!

will post some pics of my new car when i pick it up in the morning :D

·
Premium Member
31,088 Posts
Hopefully your are seeking help for your OCD problem then. :lol:

I thought mine was getting a bit shabby inside. :hmmm:

Good luck with your new car when it arrives mate. :thumbs:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hopefully your are seeking help for your OCD problem then. :lol:

I thought mine was getting a bit shabby inside. :hmmm:

Good luck with your new car when it arrives mate. :thumbs:
haha yeah mate seriously clean freak :p lol

yeah im going to definately i cant let it get like that again, ive moved off the gas now so im a commercial refrigeration engineer for a company so all tools are there and i work in -54 degrees with food so theres not an ounce of dirt in there ive worked there since oct last year and my uniform is still spotless lol so seats and everything will stay intact!

just wont sleep tonight lol

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
I could never let this happen,, lol,, looks like death in side off that D,,

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
That garage :( I think I'd cry!

Good luck with the Chilli mate :)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol a few times i did think of torching the car i felt it was the best way to put the car out of her misery about like a half run over animal lol

and yes the garage was a tearful experience, but we couldnt get in or out to sort anything out without rolling under it whilst one held the door otherwise you wouldnt get out

as it stands 20 mins ago all ready for my chili tomorrow

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Good work on the garage mate mine is a right mess too, worse than that lol.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good work on the garage mate mine is a right mess too, worse than that lol.
lol thanks, it was a killer 3 days 9 trips to the tip whilst working nights, it was a killer! getting back at 4am sleeping till half 7 then starting going to work at 5pm for 3 days ,

i just feel a sleepless night coming tonight!

wheres the best place to get the following items, as ive checked the classifieds section on here ebay and amazon but never really 100% sure what im looking at

front splitter
heko deflectors
and the vxr indicator sorrounds?

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
unimpressed with the sxi :wink:
very impressed with how the garage now looks lol :doublethumbs:

nice choice on the chilli mate,

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
unimpressed with the sxi :wink:
very impressed with how the garage now looks lol :doublethumbs:

nice choice on the chilli mate,
Lol thanks mate blood sweat and tears went into that! Next is power into it for sockets to plug a jetwash in for a snow foam cleaning regime!

I've not seen 1 chili le by me only red and white, I've seen an Eco chili but not an le can't wait though I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve lol

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
After a headache with insurers I picked her up at lunch time :D

I will get some more pics tomorrow! Any ideas on where to get help wind deflectors?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cool thanks, I'm going to have a ride around tomorrow get some paint for my calipers I think it really sets the alloys off

·
Registered
515 Posts
get engine laquer if you can find it, it's only about 7quid a tin, brushes on smooth and is nice and shiny, heat resistant and avv in many colours, i just cant make my mind up what colour to do our's......

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
get engine laquer if you can find it, it's only about 7quid a tin, brushes on smooth and is nice and shiny, heat resistant and avv in many colours, i just cant make my mind up what colour to do our's......
ok cool thanks where is the best place to get that from? i was torn between blue as my footwells and bits are going to be blue or chili to match the car after a thread i posted everybody was a dead cert for the chili,

i love your 5dr mate it just looks a beast! where did you get your number 35 from was it something you made up or is it official?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Very nice new one buddy! Chilli Orange is one of my favourite colours :thumbs:
thanks mate, yeah i havent seen a single chili orange around by me yet, just saw one chili ecoflex about 20 mile away but that doesnt count lol

1 - 20 of 36 Posts