Couple of updates.

Sidelights changed
numberplate lights changed
footwells changed all three for bright white LED 501s

J1 induction kit fitted now too.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
good little cars the fiesta - my missus had one 1.4 titanium spec, went when she had the little one. Had no real problems with it, cost next to nothing to maintain. I'm sure this is a fun little car being lighter than the corsa - and a bit of turbo power too.

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
UPDATE.

After a long wait from the courier service, I finally received my J1 Automotive induction kit so wasted no time in fitting this. Sound from the turbo is massively increased and gives a louder acceleration sound but much more subtle compared to an N/A engine, I love it. I have some silicone hoses on their way to me too and will be getting further engine bay parts soon too.

I changed all lights round for bright white LED ones, less is more.

Foot Wells 50/50

Interior welcome light 50/50

Standard clean using many products

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Still waiting for mine just itching to get things done lol looking good man .
Also got the D booked in on Tuesday hopefully soon after that il be getting a phone call from ford
Good lad, what else you got planned for the Fiesta? I'm getting some little bits on payday, mats and some Mountune bits ;)

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Good lad, what else you got planned for the Fiesta? I'm getting some little bits on payday, mats and some Mountune bits ;)
Got chrome door sill plates with the s logo on them and wind deflectors here waiting.
Going to get the alloys done in black yellow callipers and bluefin if I can afford it lol :D

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Got chrome door sill plates with the s logo on them and wind deflectors here waiting.
Going to get the alloys done in black yellow callipers and bluefin if I can afford it lol :D
I had a look at the Bluefin but decided to go Mountune for the warranty side of things but wouldn't stop at the MR135 either. Looking for some ST wheels as I hate the ones I have now.

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
I had a look at the Bluefin but decided to go Mountune for the warranty side of things but wouldn't stop at the MR135 either. Looking for some ST wheels as I hate the ones I have now.
I havent looked at the montune dont know if they do one for diesel and iv gone for the standard alloys werent to fussed on the optional 17's the st alloys are going for mega bucks on ebay crazy

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I havent looked at the montune dont know if they do one for diesel and iv gone for the standard alloys werent to fussed on the optional 17's the st alloys are going for mega bucks on ebay crazy
I know nearly £800. I'd be happy with anything other than what is on it to be fair, they're a right pain come cleaning. Wanna know if there are any on the Fiesta MK7 page on Facebook lol.

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
sorry mate just seen this, not seen them recently but if any more pop up ill let you know
Someone is selling some in the fiestamk7 Facebook page for £550, can you get me a phone number for him??

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
My competition winnings came this morning, well, late last night but I didn't get in until gone 12 and a neighbour took it in.

A Samco Mountune induction hose! Made up with it and enquiring about the rest.

And why not a couple more of the wheels..

21 - 40 of 195 Posts