Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

41 - 60 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
engine bay is looking sweet now, and i prefer the old wheels tbh! but i bet the ST wheels are much easier to clean :lol1:

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Cheers dude. I personally love the new wheels. The old ones were horrible, main thing I hated about the car.

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Car is up to my standards now, full detail today, treated to a mix blend of wax I did myself..

Auto Finesse Finale
Migliore Cima Sealant
Auto Finesse Essence (one layer)
Auto Finesse Passion (one layer)
Mixed Auto Finesse Spirit in Auto Finesse Desire

·
Feature Car Organiser
6,377 Posts
Car is up to my standards now, full detail today, treated to a mix blend of wax I did myself..

Auto Finesse Finale
Migliore Cima Sealant
Auto Finesse Essence (one layer)
Auto Finesse Passion (one layer)
Mixed Auto Finesse Spirit in Auto Finesse Desire

Looks great!!!

Only thing, is that a curb mark on the alloy with the 50cal pot on??

Also, it needs lows quite desperately

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Looks great!!!

Only thing, is that a curb mark on the alloy with the 50cal pot on??

Also, it needs lows quite desperately
It is mate yes, they're getting refurbished in a few months after a few other things are out the way. Lows are coming too don't worry.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Love them alloys :love:

Was stuck between getting a D and a Zetec S really, always had Corsa's so stuck to my gut.

Car's looking great though!

·
Super Moderator
4,015 Posts
Coles Fiesta Zetec S Progress Thread.

@Cole the new alloys are way way better. You're not wasting any time on the mods. Car is coming along really well. What bridgestones are you running & size? What lows are you thinking of fitting?
@camslee def get the Ford, much better interior and drive having a much better suspension than a D 1,2 assuming you go for a 1.2. The Eco boost is a good engine in 125ps or is it 100ps I'm not sure

·
Registered
85 Posts
@Cole the new alloys are way way better. You're not wasting any time on the mods. Car is coming along really well. What bridgestones are you running & size? What lows are you thinking of fitting?
@camslee def get the Ford, much better interior and drive having a much better suspension than a D 1,2 assuming you go for a 1.2. The Eco boost is a good engine in 125ps or is it 100ps I'm not sure
Too late mate, already got myself a black edition which I love to bits :)

Looking at the ST for my next car in a few years however

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Ideally H&R springs or anything good that comes up for a pretty penny. Also the yes are mix and match so come payday they're getting changed.

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Not much to update however....

That's right, private plate is on. Got my carbon fibre style one on the front and the pressed metal plate on the rear off my Corsa and I'm aware it is low down. When the guys took it off my Corsa they yanked it out with the plate holder still on, thus snapping the back of the holder however the holes that I've screwed it in line up well enough. Short plates are on their way soon enough..

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Love it Cole, just don't like the way the left wiper sits slanted! hahah

Other than that, shining example.
Thank you mate, I'm slowly coming round to it now. Pricing up an exhaust system in a couple of weeks too.

·
Registered
342 Posts
This would look good with a Black roof, either just gloss black wrapped or carbon.

What happened to the Corsa? Any pictures?

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
This would look good with a Black roof, either just gloss black wrapped or carbon.

What happened to the Corsa? Any pictures?
Not going black, I ain't no LE Anymore.

Also it got wrote off. Plenty of pics around social media

41 - 60 of 195 Posts