Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

141 - 160 of 195 Posts

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
Pricing up BMWs currently and if I can sell mine I have one lined up.

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
Car is being sold tomorrow and new car being picked up tomorrow lunch time. Very excited!

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
Car is gone. Replaced with a 118d 2.0 turbo diesel
Very nice Cole. There was a white one for sale in the BMW dealer in Liverpool when I looked 2-3 weeks back. You will have to get the pics up.

Sent From Fruit Phone

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
uploadfromtaptalk1447626087995.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1447626107266.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1447626126361.jpg

There we go the photos there for you. Driven her for a good 100 miles now and currently having smiles per gallon instead of miles per gallon. Changed all bulbs and given her a fresh detail today so she is up to my standards now. So much better than the Fiesta.

·
Super Moderator
4,015 Posts
Coles Fiesta Zetec S Progress Thread.

You have to love the dirty diesel. Happy driving. Very clean example for the age.

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #156
Hence why I sold up Harry never entirely liked the car but the Beemer I loved.

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #157
Ordered Heko wind deflectors last night.

Also bought Osram Nightbreaker bulbs and fitted them two days ago. Much better light output as well and not going down the HID route as heard so many horror stories on these cars.

Also changed the indicators to my Silvatecs and fitted LED sidelights too. Few more little things to come, black kidneys on the front and then some tidying up to do. Need to sort the paint when I get chance but currently enjoying it and pricing remaps up.

uploadfromtaptalk1447754914834.jpg

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
You're getting straight in. Gotta love torque on a mapped diesel. What tyres did she come with.
Bridgestone Potenza all round mate except for the nearside which has got a brand new Dunlop on however it's getting changed for a Potenza.

Don't plan on doing a lot to this she's perfect as she is. Want a boot spoiler though.

·
Super Moderator
4,015 Posts
Deffo, keep it oem+. Bulbs, map and trims here and there. At least you got some decent rubber on, always a good sign coming from a previous owner.

141 - 160 of 195 Posts