Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
collected the car at 5pm 2day and all i can say is wow!! great little car. tottally impressed. pics 2 follow ;)

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah mate i pulled in 2 a petrol station to full it up, and i had 2 people say to me that it was stunning so im tottally happy with it overall ! but god damn it can shift! u plant your foot your off! like a rocket lol

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
yeah mate i pulled in 2 a petrol station to full it up, and i had 2 people say to me that it was stunning so im tottally happy with it overall ! but god damn it can shift! u plant your foot your off! like a rocket lol
With mine being the best colour, Arden Blue (i get more looks over boring black) :D:lol:

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
I dunno like, Seeing these arden blue ones all the time now, Yet to see a black one, Sure it will look amazing!!!

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Watch it now son, Many of us here have black cars!!!. Due to the limited range of colour on the vxr's everyone goes for the obvious eye catcher which would be arden blue, Silver being the worst imo, Then black being the dark horse:), Red is in there somewhere haha

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
little sneeky pic done with my ****ty camera doesnt do it justice lol love this thing! g/f is getting a bit jelous actully lol more pics 2 follow when me and del meet up

1 - 20 of 49 Posts