Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it was time to make a progress thread as i have started doing some things to the car :yummy:

The night i got the car all I done was got used to it. Heres a quick picture

Not exactly a mod but i removed the Arnold Clark sticker as i dont like the look of it very much.

Will be doing some more things as the weather gets better. Not the weather to be out in :lmao:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just a little mod. Debadged the "Life" badges from the doors :lol:

A little pic of snow i found on a drive down a road :lmao:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Added some new 13 SMD Registration bulbs thanks to Rizla :salut:

blurry pic i know but i was in a rush.

Also bought some cheap blue-ish sidelights for a little personal touch:doublethumbs:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not updating with a mod but waiting to fully debadge just waiting for the weather as i have nowhere dry to park and do it :lmao:
so very soon things should start happening. Funds are tight at the moment as i have more important things to buy before i can go crazy with the car but give it time its a slow process

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Finally got round to debadging the car.

left a little mark from it. will sort it out over the next few days:) anyone know the best way to do it?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
not exactly progress except had to clip the plastic bit on the bumper back on!

all good as nothing is wrong :) fingers crossed

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
After a little deal and a 180 mile round trip got some parts from 1four :doublethumbs: :) swapped grille's as he needed a chrome one. needs a new paint job as i am not fully liking the matt effect but that will be done another day, happier than with it chrome lol. also have other parts but they will be fitted in due time, just need time and dry weather :lmao:

Before making the journey to pass time i fitted 2 "15 led" strips in the footwell wired to the map reading light :) next now is a blue bulb to match lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts