Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,just lookin for some info,last week my corsa was dead when i put the key in and tried to start it,the AA man said it was the plug on the rear of the dashboard had come loose it was a common problem and that he had done a few of them and had to take it to my local dealer .while getting it fixed i asked them about the software update for the ecu that my friend had told me about as i felt my turbo was not workin to well.really sluggish between 1000rpm and 2000 rpm ,turbo kicked in then died at 3500rpm,they told me their was and what a difference it made ,needle flies from 1000-5000rpm.now tonight my fog ,reverse and indicators on my flex fit cycle carrier system are not workin,my imobilliser light keeps comin on and the rev counter and speedo go to zero everytime i indicate to turn.has anybody else had any of these problems

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
corsa 1.3 sxi cdti problems update

car has been in dealership for three days now and i will not get it back for another 10 days ,they said there is a few things wrong needs new starter, wiring replaced some other electronic bits and indicaters
they have given me the new ford mondeo,(dont be gentle go mental its a rental) and intend to drive it like a stole it till it goes back

·
Registered
39 Posts
We've just got rid of our SXi 1.3 CDti as it was off the road more than it was on! - not a good car :( sad to see it go in some ways, but wont miss the dealers!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts