Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title says:

Corsa 2007-2010 Headlights Fit My 2011 Facelift?

I'm going to be buying a set of headlights, but the advert says 2007-2010.... I'm pretty sure the headlight housing did not change? So I should be able to fit these onto my Corsa or what?

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
No, that is why it has said it will only fit that year.

Your Corsa is a facelift, the headlights are made for pre facelift.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
And people wonder why sarcastic comments get posted.
This. What a stupid question man, just compare the front end of the preface and facelift and you'll see they're completely different. fml -_-

·
Registered
884 Posts
And people wonder why sarcastic comments get posted.
This, people make themselves look so stupid when they post before they search or even think about what they're asking.

Even a chimp would work out that preface and facelift lights are different shapes

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i was wondering this as i want some of the R8 style lights but i cant sceem to find any for the facelifts :(
Yup, I totaly agree with you. I got some sweet R8 looking headlights being sold for £70 (CHEAP :D)

But apparantly they wont fit. ffs.

Where exactly do facelift headlights are being sold?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There are allot of headlights being sold as 2006-2012..... WHAT GIVES? I get allot of people flaming here because of the stupid question. But why are these being sold up untill 2012 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item460d39ca57

There are plenty of headlights saying the same?

My question was based on what Ive searched...

So im stuck with with my ****ty reflector headlights?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Anyone want a Corsa D 2011 SXI, VXR and Linear Styling Pack? £6000

Lol joke...

But projectors headlights will come out for the facelift right?

·
Registered
642 Posts
You can buy AFLs for the facelift but they are bloody expensive, apart from them I doubt anyone will know if any others are avaliable untill something is released

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
They also have different connection blocks to standard facelift reflector lights so they won't fit.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts