Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Special offer price for the rest of March until the end of April, Astra J 1.4 Turbo, Corsa BE 1.4 Turbo and other models.

Offering Stage 1 / 2 or 3 remaps for £250 including Rolling Road setups.

PM or Contact Rabbid Remaps to book in.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Do some research ��

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
I have been researching for a long time...trouble is the internet isnt very clear sometimes...and there's good and bad stories from both sides.

So if anyone has any information they would like to share please let me know or pm me.

I have been waiting a long time to get myself a car worth tinkering with so I want to make sure it gets the best.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have been researching for a long time...trouble is the internet isnt very clear sometimes...and there's good and bad stories from both sides.

So if anyone has any information they would like to share please let me know or pm me.

I have been waiting a long time to get myself a car worth tinkering with so I want to make sure it gets the best.
Did you get a new clutch before thinking about the remap?

·
Registered
175 Posts
I think I should be ok with stage 1 Jack but after that I think it would need a new clutch going by the comments on here and other forums.

It said I might experience some slip with stage one but hopefully it would be too severe cant afford a new clutch just now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts