Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I bought corsa D 2008 and I want to fit a cruise control stalk and programing it. Is there anyone in leicester, Leicestershire or Midlands that can help with this please and of course I will pay him for that. Please get to me back ASAP. I will really appreciate it.
Thank you

·
Registered
8 Posts
I can't help you with finding a wrench in the UK, but you can buy the stalk yourself off eBay for around 50 quid I think. Wiring it up should be easy enough judging by old forum posts -- That is, if you have the cables preinstalled from the factory, but from what I gather from the internet, most Corsas already do. Then it's just a matter of ticking one box in opcom and off you go.
I'm excited to try and do this myself. If you learn anything new on your path to making it work, please do share.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't help you with finding a wrench in the UK, but you can buy the stalk yourself off eBay for around 50 quid I think. Wiring it up should be easy enough judging by old forum posts -- That is, if you have the cables preinstalled from the factory, but from what I gather from the internet, most Corsas already do. Then it's just a matter of ticking one box in opcom and off you go.
I'm excited to try and do this myself. If you learn anything new on your path to making it work, please do share.
Thanks for the reply mate. I've already bought the stalk. But I'm struggling with the installation and the wiring I'm not sure if it's already manufactury wired or not🤔. And I'm not that professional on wiring. In addition to that I will need programming the cruise control via opcom or vauxcom that I don't have as well 😕

1 - 4 of 4 Posts