Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

CORSA D 06- Ambient LED Footwell Lighting Kit

395 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  w4ssy 
#1 ·
This CORSA D 06- Ambient LED Footwell Lighting Kit is universal fitting and just requires a 12volt power source

Corsa VXR with Blue ambient LED footwell lighting kit fitted

The kit consists of

2 x Strips of flat flexible 9 miniature ultra bright SMD LED’s complete with 3m adhesive backing
4 x Scotch locks for power connection
Simple step by step instructions with colour pictures on where and how to wire this kit
2 x Cable ties to tidy any loose wires
Simple step by step fitting instructions with colour photos and contact mobile phone number for technical help if you have any problems fitting this

This kit will illuminate and fades with the interior light etc, when you open your doors / lock or unlock your car

These kits are available in Red or Blue and is very easy to wire (only two wires to connect)
I can fit this in less than 10 minutes

I know do 3 different footwell packages to suit everyone

3 LED kit as above per footwell for ÂŁ10 cash or ÂŁ11 Paypal
6 LED kit as above per footwell for ÂŁ13 cash or ÂŁ15 Paypal
9 LED kit as above per footwell for ÂŁ16 cash or ÂŁ19 Paypal / This is what is fitted in the pictures above

Please note the cost is hight due to the led strips
http://www.aurora.eu.com/ProductPages/LampProductDetails.aspx?g=3719&c=313&b=5&oc=313
I now source them direct in bulk (20meteres at a time) from china to reduce the price

Flat SMD LED strip lights

SMD LED strip lights illuminated when stuck in place

08 Civic Type R (FN2)

Integra Type R (DC5)

04 Civic Type R (EP3) Illuminated Sparco pedals

04 Civic Type R (EP3) Photo taken at dusk

Thank You All
CAN ALSO PROVIDE UNIVERSAL FITTING INSTRUCTION'S FOR CORSA B/C

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.