Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone, this is my first post here.
I have a few questions about my 2010 Corsa D 1,2 Z12XER gpl tech.
A week ago I byu and install successfuly GID display instead my TID. So far so good, i actived the board computer and now come my questions:
1. RANGE show the remaining km, but with wich fuel - gas ors lpg?
2. When press settings on my CD 30 MP3 show only system settings, audio settings dissapear. I try with all code and audio index in EHU, there is no change. How to bring back Audio settings?
3. I saw a lot of GID installed on Corsa and none of them has two columns. The GIDS i see in internet was showing the FM/MP3 and BC above on one page. My GID has Music and BC separated which I change with scroll button on steering wheel. The head unit model is choosed corectly and UHP4 is NOT Present in lowspeed canbus midspeed canbus and highspeed canbus . Where else could be?
Product Automotive tire Automotive lighting Gadget Font

4. What is TIM /trailer interface module/? I have a fault code connected with this module. I can't deleted it until I change module to NOT present.
This is my Corsa.
Sky Cloud Tire Wheel Car

·
Premium Member
2012 sxi 1.2 5 door in black
1,326 Posts
Trailer interface module, you’ve had factory fitted tow bar on this car at some point from new. Audio should be there on front buttons but not 100% sure on that.

·
Registered
Corsa D 1.2
53 Posts
1. LPG
2. Click on your CD30 Audio button
3. Check radio type in opcom, if you have radio and bc column, 95% you have radio type cdc40 opera, you must change to cd30 mp3
4. Where you have fault codes? Go to check module in opcom and check where is a fault code

·
Registered
Corsa D 1.2
53 Posts
I prefere you to change a radio to CDC40 opera or CD60 navi/DVD100 navi, sound was a better than cd30 and cdc40/dvd100 have a cd changer

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

Yes. i choose cd30 mp3 and still have radio and bc column

fault code was in DIS->Fault codes
Extra question: Who is the correct code index for this display? Mine is 004_02, but i think should be 002_02.

·
Registered
Corsa D 1.2
53 Posts

Yes. i choose cd30 mp3 and still have radio and bc column

fault code was in DIS->Fault codes
Extra question: Who is the correct code index for this display? Mine is 004_02, but i think should be 002_02.
3. Hmm, maybe choose UHP present, program and choose UHP not present and program?

4. Check CAN and look where is tow hitch module and change to not present, if you didn't find a this option, clear fault codes

Extra answer ;P : If you have PB, you must have 002_02, if diesel 004_02

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, i will try UHP present, program and choose UHP not present and program and see what happen

1 - 7 of 7 Posts