Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

im looking into a bunch of upgrades for my Audio setup in my corsa (Getting around to doing a big 3 soon)

My battery died a little ago, so i need a new one.
im looking to get a Varta E11 since its got 74AH which should be plenty for the audio setup while also future proofing it.
But im unsure if it fits, when looking at the measurements its around 7 cm longer, is this enough to where i doesnt fit?

When looking at battery installs online im unable to see if theres space enough, would go look myself, but im unable to check my car as of now.

Anybody got experience with this who knows if its going to fit?

I got a Petrol Corsa D 1.0 from 2013

Sorry for bad english, its not my first language :(

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
If you are planning a big upgrade look at optima batteries, you may need a diesel alternator to charge it up and think about a diesel battery as they tend to be heavier duty for cold weather, also you may need to look into a split charge system that is similar to what is fitted to caravans.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only around 1000 RMS so nothing big, just need to know if its going to fit :)

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
Ok, what I’d do is get a diesel alternator and battery for a corsa, that should see you on the top of things. Type 063 comes up as a heavy duty battery for 1.0, 1.2, 1.4 engine corsas so as long as you can find that number on your battery you’ll be ok

1 - 4 of 4 Posts