Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have an Opel Corsa D from 2013 and the eletric windows somethimes work properly, other times stop working (stay open, closed or in an intermediary position), and other times start opening and closing all by themselves in a random way.
This hapens in a random way on the front windows and when it does not happen, eveeything works normally.
It is not from the switches.

Has somebody hever saw something similar to this that can propose what may be causing this?

Thank you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It’s haunted mate! Seriously though, sounds like it just needs windows syncing, worth a google sync Vauxhall windows
It really is... I cannot seem to find this, but now that you mention that, the driver side window cannot be open/closed by the car key neither... Passenger side does

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Yeah sounds very much like the windows need syncing, there’s gotta be a how 2 on google for doing it.

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Now that lockdown is being softened and you can travel do some exercise, can I suggest taking it to a priest for a day or so to exorcise it 🧛‍♀️.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah sounds very much like the windows need syncing, there’s gotta be a how 2 on google for doing it.
I have looked for it with no success. I will investigate more tomorrow.
Now that lockdown is being softened and you can travel do some exercise, can I suggest taking it to a priest for a day or so to exorcise it .
That is a great idea, this car is crazy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts