• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, Me and lanni have just had chat on msn and he mentioned hoody's instead of the t-shirts mentioned in another thread. Think this is a pretty cool idea and wouldnt we all look cool at future meets wearing the same attire (Sarcastic laugh), Anyways i mentioned a change in logo for the hoodys as just getting "corsa d uk" may be a tadge bit plain, I think we should get a good eye catchy logo haha :).

Leave your thoughts on the matter and we could maybe get something sorted out :)

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You say normal text but fusco has had it modified, So technically thats a different logo, Make your mind up haha?

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well they will look pretty crap with just normal fonts across them, Look like work clothes or something,

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still good though fusco, I was just thinking a big vx logo and corsa d in a different font.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Sounds like a good idea. Have to say no to hoodys I may get shot around here with one on lol :lol:

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hahahahhaha, We may have to invest in the new teflon ones haha, So we dont get knifed or anything:lol:

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:|, I was thinking about a picture of your you know what:love:, But yeh whatever, Vx logo will do:(

·
Registered
327 Posts
yea sounds good - remember the green and white stripes and celtic badge for my one....

thought id get that in before callum n lanni do :lol::lol::lol: :p

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL, I think you could just pop along to jjb and pick a hoody like that up haha,

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We can modify it;), As long as it aint an exact representation should be ok haha

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jesus hahahaha, You actually put a lot of work into that griffin hahaha, Looks good, Im all in favour of fusco's design:):), Maybe the text should say corsa d uk special needs group instead???

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Anyways im sure you can avoid copyrighting issues on logos by just flipping them the other way and making small changes, Seen it done on ipod rip-offs and apple couldnt do anything haah, Or we could try asking vx haha.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.