Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else thinks these are overpriced. Im pleased I never bought one as thers load round my area. Deffo would not pay 10k plus for a 1.2

·
Registered
77 Posts
The MRRP is definately over priced but When you get almost 4 grand knocked off it brand new unregistered like I did then you can't really complain I am more than happy with how much I payed for it and thought it was a bargain!

·
Registered
884 Posts
Yeah, for the power you get it's a rough deal tbh, I wouldn't buy a brand new car anyway, they lose £1000's as soon as they're off the forecourt

·
Registered
515 Posts
it's all down to what you want to pay i say, i wanted a 1.2 and it was £13520.00 with bluetooth & winter pack, i was happy to pay that so did

·
Registered
203 Posts
Do people genuinely think that because the model name is "Limited Edition" that only a few people will have them?

Since when was having a popular car a bad thing? Or do people just want to be all goth and emo and be "different?"

Personally, i think they are expensive and i wouldn't have bought mine if i didn't get a good discount.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
i like how they look but cant justify paying that money, but thats just me, id rather spend that money on a older bmw/audi/vw

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
mines not an LE, but its still a 1.2 (with 'On The Road' price of £12k) - managed to get mine for just over £7,500, brand new factory order, had 9 delivery miles on it as I talked my way into a full tank too which they sorted once it arrived at dealers. Couldn't complain with the deal I got, and at coming up to 3 years old (60 plate, purchased Sept 11th) I'm actually in positive equity :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts