Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here i ment to mention anyone buying a corsa d sxi 1.2 or any vauxhall can get it for about £8099 (that includes met paint)! Brand new from the factory to your door or local dealership! You just need to know someone who works for ROYAL MAIL! (i.e family, maybe friend's! I'd have to check the latter)
The way it works is you get a discount for working for ROYAL MAIL and then another discount of £1500 of you finance £1500, but you can also pay that off any finance right away once you have the car! (but your not meant to know that last bit, hehe!;)).
But do you's think £8099 is a good price??? (i thought it was, but just thought you's would wanna know how to pick up a cheap SXi) Or did i get ripped off!(let me know, ta!)
...i kinda put this in the newbies lounge as well, meant to put it in here! how do i delete it out of the newbies lounge?

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Ill delete the other one.

The Partners Programme only works for Family members not friends, i work for Royal Mail ya see ;) and thats how i get my VXL's cheap :D The %discount decreases the higher up the range you go IE 21% for lower Models down to just 8% on VXR's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts