Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all,

I would like to ask a few question about TPMS System. As you know, the TPMS system works very sensitively. For example, if the PSI value of one of the tires drops even one, it gives a direct warning. So my car is 2012 Model and doesn't have TPMS ECU and Sensors yet. However, I retrofitted ESP to my car and also my ABS Pump supports TPMS too. I've been wanting to do the TPMS retrofit for a while, but two questions stuck in my head are as follows:

1- Does anyone have TPMS in their car and can see its values/pressures on the GID/CID screen?
2- Are non-genuine tire pressure sensors functional? For example, 433 MhZ sold on Aliexpress

I am attaching the photo of the TPMS screen on the GID/CID Screen. To open this menu, it can be seen by activating TPMS from TID/BID/GID/CID settings with OPCOM or Tech2.
Thanks in advance for your help. Have a good day.

Attachments

· Registered
Corsa D 1.2 Enjoy -> Cosmo
66 Posts
Hi, unfortunately I have to sadden you but even after installing the TPMS, the screen will not display data from the sensors. Apparently, these sensors from Aliexpress do the trick

Could you tell me how you replaced the abs pump? I would also like to add ESP and Hill Assist to my Corsa. If there is any possibility of contacting you, please let me know, I added quite a lot of things to my Corsa

· Registered
135 Posts
Hi, unfortunately I have to sadden you but even after installing the TPMS, the screen will not display data from the sensors. Apparently, these sensors from Aliexpress do the trick

Could you tell me how you replaced the abs pump? I would also like to add ESP and Hill Assist to my Corsa. If there is any possibility of contacting you, please let me know, I added quite a lot of things to my Corsa
send me your car details I will show you how to find white rabbit:)

· Registered
135 Posts
Hello to all,

I would like to ask a few question about TPMS System. As you know, the TPMS system works very sensitively. For example, if the PSI value of one of the tires drops even one, it gives a direct warning. So my car is 2012 Model and doesn't have TPMS ECU and Sensors yet. However, I retrofitted ESP to my car and also my ABS Pump supports TPMS too. I've been wanting to do the TPMS retrofit for a while, but two questions stuck in my head are as follows:

1- Does anyone have TPMS in their car and can see its values/pressures on the GID/CID screen?
2- Are non-genuine tire pressure sensors functional? For example, 433 MhZ sold on Aliexpress

I am attaching the photo of the TPMS screen on the GID/CID Screen. To open this menu, it can be seen by activating TPMS from TID/BID/GID/CID settings with OPCOM or Tech2.
Thanks in advance for your help. Have a good day.
I think Corsa d does not support tyre pressure levels on gid or cid..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts