Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
CORSA-D|UK @ Corsa-C|UK National Meet 2007: CANCELLED

Following on from the Success of the Meet in 2006 and then previously in 2005, the time has come again to sort out the next National Meet. Hopefully we can make it even bigger this year.

Si said:
Corsa-C|UK National Meet: CANCELLED

Really sorry about this but we've still not got location guaranteed around Derby that will allow us to all come with a massive amount of cars for our National Meet.

We are have made the decision rather that turning up at the previous Derby location and being moved on by the local Police we'd rather re-schedule the National Meet to another date where we'll have a better location to accommodate all our vehicles.

A new date will be set as soon as we got hold of suitable location and confirm with them when would be best for this event.

Sorry again and thanks for the support in everyone that was going to come along to this one.

Thanks,

Si
Please see Darrens thread on Corsa-C|UK here: CCUK National Meet

Mooresey :thumbs:

·
Owner & Administrator
1,143 Posts
!!! WARNING ALERT !!!

We may have to move location... at the moment both the Cinema and the Police are being a pain and not allowing us to have a meet on there unless we park inside the parking spaces correctly and promise not to be driving around.

I'm trying my best to resolve the issue - however if I can not then I will have no choice but to move the location - when I have more details I will let you know.

·
Owner & Administrator
1,143 Posts
Corsa-C|UK National Meet: CANCELLED

Really sorry about this but we've still not got location guaranteed around Derby that will allow us to all come with a massive amount of cars for our National Meet.

We are have made the decision rather that turning up at the previous Derby location and being moved on by the local Police we'd rather re-schedule the National Meet to another date where we'll have a better location to accommodate all our vehicles.

A new date will be set as soon as we got hold of suitable location and confirm with them when would be best for this event.

Sorry again and thanks for the support in everyone that was going to come along to this one.

Thanks,

Si

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.