Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
CORSA-D|UK @ Performance Vauxhall Show 2007

Date: Sunday 3rd June

Place: Santa Pod Raceway

Deadline for booking: 20st April (Cheques)/25th April (Paypal)

Tickets: Advance tickets £10 per adult.

Car Passes: One needed per car being displayed on out Club Stand. (Included at no extra cost with each order)

Camping: £18 per person camping. (This includes your show entry ticket and car pass for the Sunday as well.)
On-site camping on Saturday 3th June from 2pm with entertainment, funfair, food & bar.
(Toilets and shower facilities available.)

Payment:
Point of Contact: Si / Noonster / Mooresey (For Shop Purchases)

Please see the following link BEFORE ordering tickets from the online shop: PVS Online Ticket Ordering

UK Corsa Network Shop

This show is a Corsa D ONLY event.
I know we have alot of members who now have other vehicles unfortunately you will not be able to show with CORSA-D|UK for this years PV Show unless you are in a Corsa-D.

DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT: Cheque's must be with Si by the Monday 31st April, Paypal payments will be accepted up until Friday 4th May. There will be NO exceptions.

Please send cheques in time for them to clear before deadline.
Additional costs cover overheads.

** Please Note: Once you have made payment, refunds will not be given **

More details @ http://www.performancevauxhallshow.co.uk/

THE LIST - PAID - Members added upon payment received
1. TJ | Sunday Showing
2. Mooresey & Bex | Saturday Camping & Sunday Showing
3. Fusco | Saturday Camping & Sunday Showing
4. lanni's sxi | Saturday Camping & Sunday Showing
5. allard3 | Sunday Showing

THE LIST - INTEREST - Members added when interest shown

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Booking Information

Bookings for PVS 2007 tickets can now be made via the new UKCorsaNetwork Online Shop

Please read this document before purchasing tickets from the online shop.

**Please note, you will need to sign up for the online shop BEFORE you are able to purchase tickets**

Any online purchasing problems then please contact Mooresey or Noonster ONLY :thumbs:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Please note the deadline date has had to change due the Organisers at PVS needing us to book earlier.

Deadline for booking: 20st April (Cheques)/25th April (Paypal)

Tickets: Advance tickets £10 per adult.

Car Passes: One needed per car being displayed on out Club Stand. (Included at no extra cost with each order)

Camping: £18 per person camping. (This includes your show entry ticket and car pass for the Sunday as well.)
On-site camping on Saturday 3th June from 2pm with entertainment, funfair, food & bar.
(Toilets and shower facilities available.)

Thanks
Darren :thumbs:

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
I think I'll be camping on the Saturday, and showing on the Sunday. Had a word with Rob last night, and I'm gonna convoy with him down, and you also said it's ok for the D's, and C's to camp next to each other, so that's sorted too!

I think I'll pay for it all on Friday via PayPal, when I get paid, and then it'll be sorted.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Updated list - got three cars woop :thumbs:
Thats at the minute, might get my Corsa VXR by then but not looking likely and the Astra is kinda on limited miles at minute however it could make an appearance as i have paid

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
hi
im intrested in going but most of my mates are not intrested in cars just getting p***ed. and making them self look like t**ts so im still trying to get somone to come with to hold my hand. if i do go is anyone going past manchester that i can follow down ? (i get lost going to the shop)

1 - 20 of 71 Posts