1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Corsa-D|UK @ Trax 2007

*** DEADLINE NOW PASSED NO MORE ORDERS CAN BE TAKEN ***

Date: Sunday 2nd Sept

Place: Silverstone Circuit

Deadline for booking: 27th July (Cheques)/1st August (Paypal)

Tickets: Advance tickets £12 per adult.

Car Passes: One needed per car being displayed on out Club Stand. (Included at no extra cost with each order)

Camping: No on-site camping at Silverstone so you'll need to arrange your own plans for the night before if travelling along way, be it camping or hotel.

Payment:
Point of Contact: Si / Noonster

This show is a Corsa D ONLY event.
I know we have alot of members who now have other vehicles unfortunately you will not be able to show with CORSA-D|UK for this years Trax Show unless you are in a Corsa-D.

Trax Bookings this year are being processed via the UKCorsaNetwork Online Shop. It’s quite easy to use. Find the item(s) you want below and select ‘Add to Cart’ once you have finished shopping you have to check out your order, to do this view your shopping cart and follow the online steps for payment. For those without paypal see cheque payment section on this page.

If you require any further help contact the UKCorsaNetwork Admin Team.

Please read all ordering details below before ordering. There are two options of payment, either Cheque or by Paypal. No matter how you pay PLEASE include your username!!

UK Corsa Network Shop

General Ordering

When ordering show tickets through the online shop, please ensure your Car Registration number, website (www.corsa-c.co.uk, www.ukcorsa-d.com) and username are on the order before paying.

Paying by Cheque?

If you don’t have access to paypal to submit your order for Trax, you can also pay by cheque. When purchasing tickets via cheque, follow the instructions above and then select “Cheque Payment” when paying. Follow the instructions below to send your cheque.

Cheque Payable To: CORSA-C UK

Address For Cheque:
UK Corsa Network
5 Kershaw Grove
Macclesfield
Cheshire
SK11 8TN

Include the following on reverse of cheque or in the comments box on your online order, or else your tickets will not be processed.
– Username
- Full Name and Address
- Car Registration
- Number of Tickets Required
- E-mail Address
- Show attending (Donny South or Trax)

Just to make it clear again if we don’t get all the details with your payment we can’t process your order and you won’t be coming to the show!
Please send cheques in time for them to clear before deadline.

DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT:
Cheque or Paypal must be with me by the Wednesday 1st August! There will be NO exceptions.
Please send cheques in time for them to clear before deadline.
Once again PLEASE ensure you include your username with payments and state how many people you are wanting tickets for. ALSO ensure you include your car registration number!

Ticket Delivery:
We only receive the tickets ourselves very last minute from the show organisers. Tickets will be
dispatched the week before the actual event.

** Please Note: Once you have made payment, refunds will not be given **
*please note the extra initial cost is to cover administration, the further cost if paying via paypal is to cover paypal fees*

More details @ http://www.traxshows.co.uk/

THE LIST - Members added upon order/payment accepted

1. TJ | Sunday Showing
// 2 x Entry Ticket(s) | 1 x Car Pass
2. noddy16v | Sunday Showing
// 1 x Entry Ticket(s) | 1 x Car Pass
3. allard3 | Sunday Showing
4. wayne/vxr | Sunday Showing

On The Day
When you get to the show please place your vehicle/car pass in your windscreen before entering Santa Pod so the marshals can direct you to the correct position.

Sunday Showing
The show opens to club vehicles at 7.00am, and to the public at 9.00am be aware there could be some traffic congestion and your patience would be appreciated by the organisers. I want all our stand cars at Silverstone by 8.00am latest so we can wash cars and organise the car locations on the stand the best we can. So try and get there as soon as you can, better to be early than late!

- Arrive NO LATER than 8:30am... 8am if possible
- Public arrive at 9am and the stand needs to be ready for this time
- Convoy Details to be sorted when final list is confirmed (also check your region for regional convoys)

If you have anymore questions or queries just get in touch with me and I'll try my best to help out. Keep checking the threads Meets/Events section for any updates and extra information.

Look forward to seeing you there!

·
Owner & Administrator
1,143 Posts
On The Day
When you get to the show please place your vehicle/car pass in your windscreen before entering Santa Pod so the marshals can direct you to the correct position.

Sunday Showing
The show opens to club vehicles at 7.00am, and to the public at 9.00am be aware there could be some traffic congestion and your patience would be appreciated by the organisers. I want all our stand cars at Silverstone by 8.00am latest so we can wash cars and organise the car locations on the stand the best we can. So try and get there as soon as you can, better to be early than late!

- Arrive NO LATER than 8:30am... 8am if possible
- Public arrive at 9am and the stand needs to be ready for this time
- Convoy Details to be sorted when final list is confirmed (also check your region for regional convoys)

If you have anymore questions or queries just get in touch with me and I'll try my best to help out. Keep checking the threads Meets/Events section for any updates and extra information.

Look forward to seeing you there!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts