Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
I don't get how you've got the exact same engine as mine yet it runs 20 less horse power as standard, that seems silly to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
484 Posts
Interior looks fantastic. Definitely going to attempt to attempt an interior conversion at some point. (no I didn't put it twice by accident)

I want that steering wheel
I want that gearstick gator
I want that handbrake
I want that centre console
I want the 1.0 115 engine

But I will kick you in the teeth if you try and put that bootlid on my car!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I was thinking it might be too hard as the top bit seems much much wider and longer. Steering wheel looks like it's from an insignia. I wanted that 1l ecoboost too but they had 5 BE outside and thought 1.4t or 1l ecoboos? Drove a limited edition 1.4t and it was nice so picked the Sri and luckily it was in silver. Regal 5mins down road from :) tempted

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
I think it's because mine has stop start and tax is £30 a year. The salesman said it's more powerful engine and Evan said get it remapped to find its power. So how much bhp do these things get?
Stage one depending on the running setup is the same (which I assume it is) should see 150 easily

Few people around the claim they are running almost 190 on a Stage One map but I'm not so sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 84 Posts